Meeting Your Liquidity And Cash Management Needs
The RBC Premier Line of Credit is available through the U.S. Branch of Royal Bank of Canada. Your financial advisor will work closely with a dedicated credit specialist to ensure your cash flow needs are met while maintaining the integrity of your investment portfolio. Features include:
- A revolving line of credit secured by one or more of your eligible investment accounts held at RBC Wealth Management.
- The value and type of your eligible securities portfolio determines the amount of your RBC Premier Line of Credit.
- Interest rates may be locked in for periods ranging from one month to one year.
- Competitive interest rates are LIBOR-based. LIBOR is the interest rate that the world's largest international banks charge each other for loans. Historically, the LIBOR rate has been about 2% lower than the prime rate, the interest rate that U.S. banks charge to their most creditworthy customers.
- No organization or servicing fees.
Explore your credit options
Ask your financial advisor about solutions to help meet your credit needs.
Important disclosure information about RBC Premier Line of Credit